Sunday 4 March 2012

#Project366 – week 8

This week I passed the 50 day mark on my challenge to capture a food-related photograph every day for a year! See which gastronomic experiences were worth a snapshot…

#50 - Breaking the rules by eating mint thins before Eight

Day #50 – Breaking the rules by sneakily eating a couple of After Eights before the allotted time...

#51 - Belated Christmas present of Heston at Home

Day #51 – Very grateful for this Christmas present (even if it is rather belated)…looking forward to testing out the roast chicken recipe that I marvelled at during Heston’s latest TV series!

#52 - Leftover chicken and ham potato pie

Day #52 – Experimenting with leftovers…lemon and thyme roasted chicken and Coca Cola braised ham hidden between layers of sliced potato and served in a timeless Le Creuset dish

#53 - brown butter pancakes a day late for Shrove Tuesday

Day #53 – Missed Shrove Tuesday so decided to celebrate a day late with Poires au Chocolat's brown butter pancakes topped with honeyed berries and crème fraiche

#54 - Masterchef moment as part of my day job

Day #54A rare convergence between my personal fascination with the culinary world and my professional life in the political world…Nick Clegg has a Masterchef moment whilst meeting catering apprentices at City of Bath College

#55 - Empty shells from a punnet of Graze pistachios

Day #55 – All that’s left from these Graze Mississippi BBQ pistachios is a punnet of empty shells

#56 - Naan bread is my weakness

Day #56 – When I first started this blog I wrote about my weakness for authentic Indian naan bread – despite knowing how bad it is for me health-wise, I still find it impossible to resist!

If a weekly round-up post isn’t enough to satisfy your craving for my particular brand of food styling (!), don’t forget you can click on the buttons in the top right corner of this blog to follow my #Project366 Pinterest board and regular updates on twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment