Sunday 17 June 2012

#Project366 – week 20

Here’s a flashback of my culinary highlights in the week preceding my birthday (20th May, make a note for next year…!)

#134 - energising berry smoothie at Green Farm Fitness

Day #134Preparing for a 90 minute cardio / strength circuits session in the beautiful bluebell woods at Green Farm Fitness with an energising breakfast smoothie…definitely a recipe I’ll be recreating back in my London flat!

#135 - amber sweet potato wedges at Ed's Easy Diner

Day #135 - Crunchy amber sweet potato fries mixing up the monochrome at Ed's Easy Diner

#136 - baked baby beef meatballs

Day #136 - A big batch of baked baby-sized beef and rosemary meatballs

#137 - nan's Rayburn Regent

Day #137 - I was working in Cornwall for most of this week, which was a great opportunity for a long-overdue visit to my Nan’s house in St. Blazey. Seeing her Rayburn Regent as I walked into the living room instantly brought back memories of childhood Christmases, and warming my feet on the hot black tiles as her made us copious pots of tea!

#138 - spring salad of lamb's lettuce and garden peas

Day #138 - Fresh and vibrant spring salad of lambs lettuce and garden peas

#139 - scone with Cornish clotted cream and jam

Day #139 – Lashings of “proper job” Cornish clotted cream sandwiched with strawberry jam in a teeny tiny scone…this photo is possibly larger than the cake itself!

#140 - Wild Garlic dessert tasting platter

Day #140 – The grand finale of my delicious birthday dinner at The Wild Garlic in Beaminster…incredible dessert tasting platter produced by 2009 Masterchef champion Mat Follas 

I’m still far too far behind on these roundup posts, so if you’d like to keep track of my progress in the #project366 challenge, please do follow me on twitter and instagram (@katy_riddle), and check out the full gallery of images on my #project366 pinterest board. More updates soon, I promise…!

No comments:

Post a Comment