Tuesday 24 July 2012

#Project366 – week 26

They say the camera never lies, but I seem to have done a decent job of masking the fact that it was pouring with rain for most of this final week in June!

#176 - Moist mango cake from Taste of London

Day #176 – One of my purchases at the Taste of London festival on Day #174 was this slice of moist mango cake…unfortunately I can’t remember the stallholders name but I’ve lusted over their fruity loaves many times before!

#177 - Salmon fillet with Malaysian noodles

Day #177Selecting my solo supper of Malaysian salmon noodles from the Debate canteen at Portcullis House

#178 - Sweet & salty Propercorn

Day #178 – My dietary philosophy during the work week is to eat little and often (thereby saving my food binges for weekend trips to markets and festivals). Propercorn’s sweet and salty kernels have recently been added to my collection of snacks to graze on at my desk

#179 - Dark & Stormy in a Mason jar

Day #179Really want this Mason jar beaker (currently containing a Dark & Spicy rum and ginger beer cocktail)

#180 - beef ragu with bay leaf

Day #180 – Is it wrong for me to want to suck all the ragu from the bay leaf after it’s bubbled in the pan together? Next time I might even make the pasta from scratch too, after my lesson at L’Atalier des Chefs!

#181 - Browns Belgian frites

Day #181 – Friday night treat of a portion of handcut seasoned fries at Browns…I’ve been reliably informed by Regula (aka Miss Foodwise) that these are classic Belgian-style frites!

#182 - The Bowler's meatball shooter

Day #182 – For months I’ve been desperate to visit Eat Street at Kings Cross, but it’s never been possible because I work in Westminster during the week. So I dragged my boyfriend along to the street party collaboration they held with Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen in celebration of their 10 year anniversary to make sure I could finally experience The Bowler’s amazing pork and beef meatball shooter. My man loved his Big Apple hotdog, though I wasn’t quite so impressed when he managed to coat his white T-shirt in American mustard and tomato ketchup!

#Project366 is a challenge I’ve set myself to capture a food related photograph every day throughout 2012. You can keep track of my progress by following me on twitter and instagram, as well as signing up to my #project366 pinterest board. I’m not sure if anyone still uses Facebook (?), but if you become a fan of the Feelgood Foodbook you will also receive updates on all my latest blogposts.

No comments:

Post a Comment