Monday 13 August 2012

#Project 366 – week 30

As part of my blogging goals for 2012 I’ve challenged myself to capture a food-related photograph every day for a year. You can look back on the past 7 months on my #Project366 Pinterest board, and see how the last week in July looked for me here…

#204 - Illy coffee creme

Day #204After feeling like we’ve been stuck in a monsoon for so long I’m conscious that I mustn’t complain when the sun finally decides to shine! On this Sunday it was so hot that my Illy coffee creme began to melt as soon as it was served to me

#205 - ingredients for Dorset apple cake

Day #205Ingredients at the ready for recreating the Dorset apple cake from my childhood, as my contribution to the latest office baking party

#206 - Yummychooeats

Day #206Approach with caution…fellow South London foodblogger Selina (aka Yummychooeats) sets up a shot whilst reviewing a very mediocre restaurant in Fulham!

#207 - roasted acorn squash and spinach

Day #207I love the vibrant amber and fawn shades in this close-up of my homemade roasted acorn squash and spinach "bubble & squeak"

#208 - crostini by Casasibilla in Brixton Village

Day #208 - Thank goodness my boyfriend and I ordered these delicious crostini to help us survive the hour long wait for our main courses at Casa Sibilla in Brixton Village…admittedly, when our meals finally did arrive they were full of punchy Italian flavours and looked stunning

#209 - Beppinos Pasta olympic tribute

Day #209 Pasta expert Ben from Beppinos at the Real Food Festival gets the culinary community in the mood for the London 2012 opening ceremony with this impressive handmade Olympic tribute

#210 - Alghero scallops and bacon

Day #210Special starter of juicy scallops, salty bacon, fresh spinach and rich balsamic vinegar whilst celebrating my mum’s birthday at my family’s favourite restaurant Alghero 

So that’s it for another week! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily #Project366 updates, plus subscribe to my facebook page for links to all my latest blogposts. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment