Monday 1 October 2012

#Project366 – week 31

Do you remember what you were doing back in August? No, me neither…which makes this #project366 roundup post slightly problematic! Let’s imagine the sun is still shining and we’re wearing flipflops and sunglasses rather than boots and scarves…

#211 - raspberry creme brulee

Day #211 – Fantastic surprise of a fresh raspberry hidden inside this creme brûlée pastry tart served up at the Original ATM travelling market held in the beautiful grounds of Deans Court in Wimborne, Dorset

#212 - Urban Reef's fish & chips

Day #212 – Love how this battered pollock from Urban Reef on Boscombe beachfront has retained its fishy tail!

#213 - Flavours of Spain manchego and chorizo

Day #213 – Spicy chorizo and rosemary manchego cheese are two of my favourite ingredients from Flavours of Spain, which I recently enjoyed as part of their spectacular supperclub brunch

#214 - Jaws mug from Will Howells

Day #214 – Drinking from the mug that my good friend and former workmate Will Howells bought me, before watching his sell-out comedy gig at the Camden Fringe

#215 - chocolate brownie dessert

Day #215 - The beauty of a two course set menu is that you *HAVE* to eat dessert...especially when the main course was rubbish!

#216 - YummyChooEats supperclub aubergine fritters

Day #216 – I’m addicted to this coriander and coconut chutney that gorgeous Mauritian masterchef YummyChooEats serves alongside soft aubergine fritters as one of the starters at her brilliant supperclub (as featured on Day #62 of #project366…a proper review to follow shortly!) 

#217 - NikoBChocolates banana pancakes

Day #217- Amazing brunch of banana and pecan pancakes with seriously intense sauce courtesy of Niko B Chocolates that I was lucky enough to win via a Twitter competition

I might be hopeless at updating you all on the progress of my challenge to capture a food related photo every day in 2012, but I’m much better at storing my photos on Instagram and my #project366 pinterest board, so please keep an eye on these! I’d love to hear your feedback on twitter or my Facebook page, so please don’t be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment