Sunday 28 October 2012

#Project366 – week 35

More snapshots of Spanish seafood and refreshing ice-creams I enjoyed in between siestas during the final week of August…

#239 - banana and chocolate gelato

Day #239Making my own Chunky Monkey with banana and chocolate gelato for pudding in Palamos

#240 - classic dark chocolate Magnum

Day #240Classic dark chocolate Magnum during a quiet afternoon by the campsite swimming pool

#241 - cafe frappe

Day #241Pausing for a refreshing café frappe during a wander round Palafrugell (no local residents dancing this time!)

#242 - Monkfsh with garlic oil at Celler de la Planassa

Day #242One night my boyfriend and I travelled over to Palamos for a romantic dinner for two and stumbled across Celler de la Planassa on the corner of the quayside. Normally we would avoid a restaurant that was totally deserted, but we were so pleased we’d taken the risk when we were served up this amazing fresh monkfish tail with garlic oil and grilled vegetables

#243 - seafood paella

Day #243Waiting until the final meal of our Spanish holiday to tuck into a traditional seafood paella

#244 - kodhu gosht curry (lamb and butternut squash)

Day #244From Spain to India…returning home to an empty fridge and a takeaway kodhu gosht curry (lamb and butternut squash)

#245 - Byron Burger's vanilla mlkshake

Day #245Stealing a slurp of my man's classic American-style vanilla milkshake from Byron Burger

I’m utterly ashamed that I’m a whole 7 weeks behind (!) in my round-up posts from my #project366 challenge to capture a food-related photograph every day for a year…sorry! But despite being delayed in these updates, I haven’t skipped a day so far…please keep track of my progress on twitter, instagram and my #project366 pinterest board until I get back up to speed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment