Monday 10 December 2012

#Project366 – week 49

Are you all set for Christmas yet? I confess that I am completely unprepared so far – no tree bought or decorated, no cards written and no presents wrapped! I’m starting to get into the festive spirit after pulling my first cracker over some brussels sprouts on Friday (see Day #342 below) but don’t think I’ll truly feel like the “holidays are coming” until I finish work at the end of this week…

#337 - Wahaca's spicy tomato soup

Day #337 – Another week, another Wahaca trip (see other examples of their fantastic street food on Day #328 and Day #295)! Some extra warmth was needed to combat a freezing night so I opted for a bowl of spicy tomato soup topped with feta, avocado and tortilla chips

#338 - turkey, pepper and spinach curry

Day #338 – My healthy take on the takeaway curry, made with lean turkey, red pepper and spinach then served on a bed of rice with added wholegrains

#339 - festive Graze box

Day #339 – Loving this festive Graze box, patterned like your favourite Christmas jumper

#340 - Thorntons premium collection chocolates

Day #340 - Who needs an advent calendar when you have a giant box of chocolates?! Very kind and naughty of Ocado to give me this lovely tempting gift after my fifth online grocery delivery

#341 - Benugo fruity couscous

Day #341 – Hearty balanced lunchtime couscous salad from Benugo at Waterloo train station, packed with “powerfood” chickpeas, roasted butternut squash, feta cheese and pomegranate seeds (plus a refreshing pomegranate and hibiscus dressing)

#342 - Christmas dinner

Day #342 – Only seven days into December and I’m already tucking in to my first Christmas dinner of the season during a political visit to Yeovil…and modelling the obligatory paper hat of course!

#343 - EatMeUp at the Red Market on Old Street

Day #343 – Observing the punters enjoying a winter evening’s food and drink feast at the new #EatMeUp streetfood event at the Red Market in Old Street organised by HitMeUp 

There’s only three weeks left in my #Project366 challenge to capture a food-related photograph every day for a year! You can look back on all of my snapshots from 2012 on my #Project366 Pinterest board, and keep up to date with all the latest images by following me on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment