Monday 26 November 2012

#Project366 – week 46

You’ll notice an increase in hearty comfort food in this #Project366 flashback, as Winter marches towards us…

#316 - Choux's pastry buns in every flavour

Day #316 - Cute mini cream pastry buns in every flavour by Choux on display at BBC Good Food Show…I sampled a peanut butter version (far right) which was fluffy and delicious

#317 - pumpkin bread

Day #317 – The best friends are the ones that bring individual pumpkin bread loaves into work for you…thank you David!

#318 - roast chicken and carrot pie filling

Day #318Roasted chicken and carrots simmering with creamy mustard and leek sauce as a filling for my boyfriend’s favourite English classic dinner, the “proper” pie

#319 - Anthropologie candles

Day #319 – Love these sweetly scented Anthropologie candles too much to light them! An added bonus is how they perfectly match the wallpaper in the lounge of our little flat

#320 - Wholefoods Market's squash selection

Day #320 – An impressive selection of squashes on offer at Wholefoods Market by Piccadilly Circus

#321 - Bukowski Grill's pulled pork

Day #321 – Friday night out in Brixton Village includes tender pulled pork with pickled red onion from Bukowski Grill, which I felt the need to test out after trying The Food Joint’s version on Day #293. For me the Food Joint just trumps it due to their soft and sweet potato buns, but I’m still a huge fan of Bukowski’s juicy beef short rib (see Day #258). There’s also a peanut butter and banana bourbon milkshake with my name on it…

#322 - Spit and Roast buttermilk fried chicken and Mac n Cheese

Day #322 – You’ll never return to KFC after biting into Spit and Roast’s buttermilk fried chicken! Served up for lunch at Brockley Market with a side of creamy mac ‘n’ cheese…my boyfriend opted for their special of fried guinea fowl with garlic roast potatoes, which I also snapped for their website

There’s just over a month left in my challenge to capture a food-related photograph every day for a year! Thankfully I haven’t missed a day yet, and if you don’t believe me you can check out all of the images so far on my #Project366 Pinterest board. To find out if I succeed, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram and check out my Facebook page on 1st January 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment